Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tranmere match is a must see for AFCB fans

I like many I presume was quickly on the phone today when I heard through twitter that tickets were on sales for the last game of the season away at Tranmere Rovers. I had been checking daily on the AFCB official website to see when they might become available.

At Dean Court on Saturday there were rumours of tickets being restricted per season ticket holder and that Tranmere were only sending a few hundred at a time in batches to the club and this is why they had not yet gone on sale.

Luckily most of the gossip failed to hold true as I ordered three tickets for my family with no problems. I have a feeling that the trip could be one of the most momentous occasions in the club's history if AFCB secure Championship football on that afternoon. I expect that the motorway will be crowded with Cherry fans making the trip.

I do wonder though if it is better that Tranmere have something to play for in this game or whether it is better for the Cherries that Tranmere could have fallen out of the play-off race by that game. Of course, it will be preferable if AFCB had already secured promotion by that stage, but when do we ever do it the easy way? So if its going to be a last day nerve jangler, make sure you book your tickets for 27 April 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tag: