Tuesday 24 June 2014

Kings Park's sharp shooters - AFCB exclusive training pics

My good friend Damien Hill has been doing some pre-season spying on the Cherries and he has kindly shared his exclusive pictures of the team training in Kings Park. Here's what Damien had to say.

Having just had my birthday and some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket I decided to pop Dow to Dean Court to spend my dosh. I haven't been down recently as for the last 2 weeks I have been on crutches and unable to drive even though I only live a stones throw away from DC going on crutches is/was too much for me, so my first venture in the car apart from going first to the doctors was to get to see my beloved club again.
New merchandise in club shop.
New home shirts.
The club shop is full of the new home kit and training gear which is flying off the shelf and the queue for tickets was flowing nicely.
Elliot Ward and Ryan Fraser take a breather.
I think Tommy and Ryan may just have spotted Damien with his camera.
Harry Arter, Marc Pugh and Steve Cook.

Drinks time.
Training over. Dan Hodges leads the players off the field.
Out on Kings Park playing field some of the boys were in light training and in good spirits working some of the beers they have had on their holidays. Speaking to captain fantastic he said that there were no injury worries apart from Elliot Ward and that he had heard the rumours about Wilson and the lad from Leyton Orient, but nothing but rumours so we still wait on any new signings. Marc Pugh gave his excuses about his poor effort on goalmouth Disney XD channel with knocking over the skittles. The pitch was taking shape and covered with the sheet to help with growth but the training pitches have still a lot of work too be done and all around the ground busy with workmen preparing for the new season ahead.
View of the training pitches.
The pitch is well protected at the moment.
So with my new top purchased I'm looking forward to the new season ahead . UTCIAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tag: